Home Buying in Phoenix>Question Details

inmusicaviva…,  in Phoenix, AZ

How can I phone Triulia from the UK? M telephone number , even with the correct dialing code from U.K to U.S. (0044)

Asked by inmusicavivarte22, Phoenix, AZ Sun Apr 7, 2013

Answers

8
http://www.trulia.com/help/ask/

Help Desk - Contact Us
888-466-3501
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 7, 2013
Hello Scott,

I did recieve your email I overlooked it as i only had about 100 to go through. Thanks for the update and look forward to your respose on regular email.

Have a GREAT day!

Vivien
Hi Vivien,

Yes indeed, e-mails well and truly received and congratulations!.............you've read my mind like a book.

All of your listings are fantastic but it's the two on Seven Springs Road and 7801 Breathless Drive that stand out particularly.

I've just checked return flights from London to Phoenix around 10th-16th May and it's Lufthansa that's coming up cheapest............just over £600 which is roughly $900 dollars.

You've definitely sent me a very attractive list.........and the arts contacts....well....what can I say. Well done.

I'll send you something more formal as regards the legals on reposessions/short sales but so far so good.

...........I particularly liked 'on the edge of the Tonto National Forrest''

Well done!!

You should get my hotmail e-mail anyway. If you don't....I'll want to know why.........not your fault....but theirs.

Kind regards

Scott
Good Morning Scott,

I sent you 2 emails last night to the email address you gave, please let me know that you have received.

Have a GREAT day!

Vivien
Gosh yes, you have to be careful on these forums,

Well,I'm not communicating from North Korea, Russia, Iraq or Syria so you can well and truly relax

Currently I have a U.K. e-mail address and we're not an enemy state,

The rest of my family live in California although I am pretty familiar with Arizona too.....from Prescott right down to Bisbee (where I have been house hunting too)

e-mail address.....'inmusicavivarte22@hotmail.co.uk'.....strange one I know but NOBODY ELSE HAS IT.

My budget is 350,000 but I'm looking to refurnish an old style property so I'll need to spend a bit more on top. The recently built properties in Phoenix all much pretty look the same which is boring. OLDER THE BETTER with mountain views is what I'm after.

My family all went and died on me so I don't need any more than two bed/two bathroon size. Close to Scottsdale would be nice. Now you jnow why I;m looking at Bisbee as well because it's arty and with some really traditional Southwestern properties. Downside is its remoteness.

So there you have it.........an EMPTY traditional property that can be snapped up as a cash buy.....that the bank want rid of at a substantial discount.........Scottsdale would be nice but anywhere high up with city views would be fine.......more mountainous the better.

My home phone.....and its 44 from the U.S , is 0131 623 3429. My mobile/cell phone is 07905457636.

Regards

Scott
Hello Scott,

Cash is the Best way to go as the Banks do not want to wait for a Loan to close which could be anywhere from 30 to 45 days and cas is only a couple of weeks.
My Cash Buyers only buy Bank owned properties because they know they will have the best chances of closing.
Please provide a phone number if you would like to talk or let me know when you will be in town so we can get together.
My personal email may be the best way to communicate as I do not know how secure this forum is!

Vivien.Biggs@RealEstateCore.net

Vivien
602-615-9137
Prudential Arizona Properties
Thanks. That;s service!

Very kind regards,

My mortgages on my two properties are long paid off so looking for a cash buy..........at a discounted price,.

Very kind regards

Scott.

...............price range..........$250,000-$350,000............

I'm NOT familiar with the process of buying a bank owned reposession.......although that's an attractive buyers option.

A lot of Agents do not work the weekend. I am a Full Service Buyers Agent, please call me, I am more than happy to help you!

Have a GREAt evening!

Vivien Biggs
602-615-9137
Prudential Arizona Properties