mollie_marie, Other/Just Looking in Sheboygan, WI

How can I locate homes for sale in Sheboygan where the seller will do a land contract or rent to own?

Asked by mollie_marie, Sheboygan, WI Thu Jan 30, 2014

Answers

3
Mollie, This is easy, the MLS has a field for searching, for land contract and rent to own. These opportunities are limited but are available. I have recently closed three land contract purchases. It is pretty easy if you choose to work with someone with experience. If you would like to start a conversation about how this can be accomplished. Just drop me a line. Thanks Patrick
The local MLS which is most often used for Sheboygan area listings does have options for agents to input these selling features but most likely you would need an agent to do a specific search for you as I do not believe those fields will export from the MLS to other websites.
It is very difficult to find homes for sale were the seller is willing to do a land contract or rent to own. Homes that show up in the MLS typically are either for rent or for sale. There is no way to input them as a land contract or rent to own. I usually recommend that you try searching for Rental properties and reading the description very closely. A lot of times the sellers agent will put something in the description if the sellers are willing to do a Land Contract/Rent to Own/Lease Option.

Feel free to contact me directly with any other questions.

Rick Chambers
Keller Williams
Licensed in Ohio and Wisconsin
440-344-5261