Mira, Home Buyer in Monroe Township, NJ

How can I fined a townhouse or condo in Monroe Townshipe, NJ that is not in age restricted comunity? Mira.

Asked by Mira, Monroe Township, NJ Thu Jun 21, 2012

Answers

6
Jigar Patel’s answer
Hi Mira,

I would be happy to assist you in finding the kind of house you are looking for. I can be reached on 609 271 4271.

Looking forward to help you!

Jigar Patel
Weichert East Windosr
Direct: 609-271-4271
mynjrealtor@outlook.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 28, 2012
Hi Mira,

If you are still looking to buy a townhome or a condo, please contact me any time at my Cell# 732-277-9321.

We do lots of business in Monroe Twp.

Vishal.
Hi Mira.

I am agent who is very familiar with Monroe township. My realty has two offices located in the township. I am wondering did you want to rent or purchase the townhome? There are several communities that offer townhomes for sale without an age restriciton. If you like for me to perform a search for you, you can write to me directly at nayna_bawa@yahoo.com. I would be happy to send you some townhomes that are available for sale.

Best of Luck!

Nayna Bawa
New Jersey Realty, llc
That should be pretty easy to accomplish. In my MLS there is a search criteria, 55+ yes/no. So with the assistance of a local agent, you can arrange to see just those listings that are not age restricted.

Good luck to you!
Jeanne Feenick
Unwavering Commitment to Service, Unsurpassed Results
First make sure you are in the right county for your search. There is a monroe twp in Gloucester County where I can assist and there are many that are not in age restricted communities. There is also a Monroe Twp in North jersey
Web Reference: http://Www.njrealtorjan.com
Mira,

The easiest that comes to my mind is to find a real estate agent who will do it for you and will help you along the way.

And it won't cost you a thing!