Bryan, Home Buyer in Merrick, NY

How can I find the price a coop sold for in the past?

Asked by Bryan, Merrick, NY Tue Jul 28, 2009

Answers

3
You can just ask your buyers agent for the info, they can help you with that..
You can check MLSLI.com under closed properties in the area of interest for recent sales--for past sales information try the management company--however, if you are looking to purchase don't concern yourself too much as to what amount the unit previously sold for--many factors come into play, such as market conditions, renovations etc.; It may be in your best interest to actually be informed on recent sales in the complex.

Anna
917-576-5376
abrocco@laffey.com
Hi Bryan,

You might try to contact the office or managing company of the co-op itself - or - Perhaps I can help you. Please contact me directly by phone at (516)410-3594 or by email at Arlynn@ArlynnPalmer.com with the address and unit # of the co-op you are interested in and I will try to look it up for you!

If you are interested in either buying or selling a co-op, condo or house, I can help you with that!

In the meantime , please visit my website at http://www.ArlynnPalmer.com where you will find FREE Buyer and Seller Reports, FREE School and Neighborhood Reports, my Monthly Newsletter and other valuable real estate information.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon and helping you find out the information you are interested in.

Arlynn

Arlynn B. Palmer, ESQ, SRES, CBR, CMS, CNS
Licensed Associate Broker, REALTOR
Coldwell Banker Claire Sobel
(516)410-3594
Arlynn@ArlynnPalmer.com
Web Reference: http://www.ArlynnPalmer.com