Home Buying in Fairmount>Question Details

Greg Gustke, Home Buyer in 76102

How can I find out when the title has changed for a property and what a house has sold for previously?

Asked by Greg Gustke, 76102 Sun Mar 28, 2010

Answers

5
NTREIS and TAD will have that information. Also, you can follow the history of this property under the property history section of the Tax Records.
Contact me for assistance in buyer and seller representation. Parker- Davis Real Estate has representatives all over the DFW ,Tx areas + 50 mile radius. I am an SFR( Short Sales and Foreclosures )Designated Broker. In addition to standard buyer & seller representation, our agents currently do research on foreclosed and preforeclosed homes. 817-565-8765 cell http://www.parkerdavisrealestate.com
The title is filed once the transaction closes. The price and other information will show on the MLS with in a couple of days. The titles transfer is filed by the title company. I hope this answers your question.
Realtors use two main sources for such information: http://www.TAD.org which is Tarrant County's website, or NTREIS (North Texas Real Estate Information System). Ask your agent to pull the NTREIS tax source for you, or the previous listing may also show sold price.

I'm hopeful you find this helpful. If I may be of any assistance please don't hesitate to email me at Sloan@BrantsRealtors.com
You can look it up in the public records if you know how.

I'd be more than happy to assist you (I know how to look the requested info up very quickly and efficiently) as long as the property is in the DFW area!

Send me the address you're interested to my email (kent@kentdills.com) and I'll look it up ASAP!

Best, Kent