Home Buying in Salisbury>Question Details

Princessruby…, Home Owner in Salisbury, Westbury,...

How can I find out the name and address of the owner of 743Highview Avenue in Westbury, NY. I need to contact him about his property

Asked by Princessruby54, Salisbury, Westbury, NY Sun Jul 8, 2012

Answers

4
Contact Donna at Century 21 American Homes (334-4333) she helped him rent the property. Good luck.
Wow, nothing like answering a question in a timely manner. I asked this question almost 9 months ago. You could birth a child faster. I got the answer on my own months ago. So much for your help.
is it for sale.... Work with an agent contact me on my cell 516 434-9446 Florence Puma Kennedy Century 21 American Homes
You won't see information like this promulgated over the Internet:
People have no way of knowing who you are,
or why you want this information.

Would you want the same information broadcast about you?
Oh, and by the way, Ron, read the question. I only asked HOW I could find out the owner's name., and not to name him on the internet. By asking this question, I am being a good neighbor in letting him know what is going on on his property and by protecting the lives of the kids on the block who could wander into an unattended and unfenced in backyard pool. The kids across the street (little ones) have wandered into that yard many times. If they know there is a pool in there, it's like sending out an invitation. As a Pediatric Nurse, I am frantic over this and want the owner to put a stop to it!
Flag Sun Jul 8, 2012
Thanks, Stacy. You have been very helpful!
Flag Sun Jul 8, 2012
And you Ron Thomas are extremely rude for a Real Estate agent!
Flag Sun Jul 8, 2012
Yes, if I had an illegal pool with no fence and lots of kids on both sides. I could care less
Flag Sun Jul 8, 2012