Home Buying in Northridge>Question Details

Sean, Both Buyer and Seller in San Diego, CA

How can I find out the HOA fees for foreclosed/REO condos and townhomes?

Asked by Sean, San Diego, CA Sun Sep 13, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:


Each condo/townhome complex have different HOA fees. I will be happy to look them up for you. If you are already working with an agent your agent can easily get the info for you.

Happy home hunting!

All my best,
Dot Chance
Keller Williams Realty Studio City
Web Reference: http://www.DotChance.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 16, 2009
Hello Sean,

If the unit is foreclosed and you are trying to find out what the fees are, I can search the units in a condominium complex and that should give you a ball park of what the dues are monthly for a foreclosed unit/reo unit.


Monique Carrabba
The Carrabba Group
Keller Williams Hollywood Hills
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 13, 2009
Hi Sean,
The best way to get that information is through your agent. He/she can get it on the MLS or with the help of a title company. The agent can search other units in the same complex that are regular sales. Please let me know if I can be of assistance.
Liliana Alfonso
Dilbeck Realtors
Sherman Oaks, CA
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 14, 2009
Get the CC&R's from your local title company, and then contact the President or Treasurer of that association. Tell them you're interested in purchasing the property, they will give you the balance due.

Good Luck! :-)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 13, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer