Wanimoon, Home Buyer in Fair Lawn, NJ

How can I find out if this address is in a flood plain? 1-11 Lambert road, Fair Lawn, NJ 07410

Asked by Wanimoon, Fair Lawn, NJ Mon Aug 27, 2012

Answers

8
Flood maps available in the town hall. if you would like you can call me, I have access to Flood maps, I'll be able to tell you if your house appears in a 500 or 100 zone flood zone.
Part of Fair Lawn is in a flood zone. Maltese Drive is definitely one of these areas. Flooding during major storms resulted in basements underwater.

Be very careful to check before any home purchase
Part of Maltese Drive in Fair Lawn is in a flood zone. It backs up to the Saddle River. The condos on Maltese Drive have been flooded several times in the past several years and several basements were completely underwater.

Be careful to check before a purchase is made.
I have to check but do not believe that to be a flood zone. There are many other area's of Fair Lawn Where have now and updated daily with new listings.
Mark Brownlee
Home Hunters Realty
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 16, 2012
Thank you! I was told originally it is not in a flood plain......the customer report said it is not but I know that area well and decided to do my own investigating.
Hi, I checked flood map. It shows - X500 = An area inundated by 500-year flooding.
Please call me if you need more info 917-443-4699. Thank you.
Yes, in a 500 year flood zone.

Visit NorthJerseyHouse.com to search all available homes in Bergen County.
according to the Realtist Flood Map on NJMS it is in a 500 yr flood zone surrounded by homes in a 100 yr flood zone. looks like there is an accepted offer on this home

let me know if I can help you with any other real estate needs.