chicgrammy, Home Owner in Sacramento, CA

How can I find out if a property sold at auction in zip 95835?

Asked by chicgrammy, Sacramento, CA Thu Feb 7, 2013

Answers

5
I'd love to help you. Please contact me through my Trulia profile.
If the property has sold for quite a while, then you could probably find out in zillow.com as well.
Send me the address and your email and I will send you the information.
michaelgarozzo@comcast.net
Ditto to what Ute said.
No sense in repeating the facts. :)
It becomes a matter of public records once the trustee's deed has been recorded. Many times, the trustee sale is postponed and you can call the trustee and find out. The trustee's telephone number and the trustee sale number are listed in the notice of trustee sale. If you don't have the notice of trustee sale, you can subscribe to a foreclosure service such as ForeclosureRadar or RealtyTrac (each offer a free trial). These services keep track of foreclosures and many times you will be able to find out the day of the scheduled sale date whether the sale went through or was postponed. You can also ask a real estate agent who has a subscription to look up the info for you. If you are just interested in the status of one particular property, feel free to e-mail me and I would happy to look up the property for you.
Hello, do you know once the initial sale date is set after the home goes into foreclosure, is this sale the auction? or do they put the house up for sale with a traditional real estate firm first for the amount owed on the property? if it doesn't sell this route then it goes up for auction? I am trying to figure out howmuch time I have in my home? Aimee
Flag Tue Feb 26, 2013
Thank you for offering to look up my son's home to see if it sold at auction. The address is 1780 No. Bend Dr. Sacramento, CA 95835..
Flag Thu Feb 7, 2013
Ute Ferdig -…, Real Estate Pro in Newcastle, CA