Home Buying in Boca Raton>Question Details

Walkeral77, Renter in 33445

How can I find an agent to help me find a house between Delray and pompano?

Asked by Walkeral77, 33445 Tue Sep 17, 2013

Answers

21
Easy. Ask any Delray Beach real estate agent to help you. Real estate agents in our area have access to all current listings of homes in Martin, Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami-Dade Counties.

If you're looking for a home in Boca Raton, or a home in Delray Beach or a home in Pompano Beach, let your agent know what kind of property you want (single family home, townhome, condominium), how many beds and baths, which city/cities you prefer, what amenities you desire (pool, gate, 2 or 3 car garage,, etc) and, of course, what kind of price range you have in mind.

Within a few minutes of receiving that information, your real estate agent in Delray Beach will be able to start sending you a list of homes that may work for you.

If you respond to that e-mail and indicate which homes appeal to you and which do not, you'll make the agent's task, and your own, much easier. Your response helps your agent narrow down the group of homes you'll want to see.

Marc Jablon, the Jablon Team
Re/Max Complete Solutions
JablonTeam@gmail.com
561-213-6139
http://www.JablonTeam.com
Id be happy to help you with that feel free to call or email me with details of your needs.
Jeanne Vecchio
Realty Associates
561-866-5583
Jeanabel01@gmail.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 17, 2013
Are you looking to buy or rent? I will have a luxury rental in Boca Raton next month?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 28, 2013
I specialize in the Delray, Boca Raton,and Deerfield areas but I would definitely be willing to work with you to find a property that fits your needs. Thank You for Your Consideration
Michael Prettitore Realtor
Coldwell Banker
website Floridamoves.com/michael.prettitore
email Michael.prettitore@floridamoves.com
516-4097622
If you choose me, I'll treat you like family. You can reach me at 561-465-3599 from 7am-11pm.
Interview the Trulia Pro's on the "Find an Agent" tab above.
Run an internet search to find out who sold properties in the area
Walker,

I would be honored to be included on the list of Realtors® you may choose to interview for all you real estate needs here in Palm Beach and northern Broward County. Would be happy to provide you a complimentary consultation to discuss in detail your unique need and how we can help you not only save money but assist you in finding your perfect spot in the Florida sunshine.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
I would be happy to help you find exactly what you are looking for. Please contact me.

Lilia Biberman, P.A.
Coldwell Banker
561-352-4576
Liliabiberman@gmail.com
Trulia has a very good service to find agents. At the top of the page click on Find An Agent, then type in the city of your choice. It will display the top rated agents for that city and furthermore I would read their recommendation letters from past clients !!! You can also click on the photo and read their profile. I would consider an agent with minimum 10 years experience, over $50M sold, etc. etc. Anyone who has been in business that long with good reviews ..... well you know you've purchased homes, cars, etc. it is difficult to stay at the top for a long time.

If you need help let me know, I'm top rated in Coral Springs and Parkland, and sell homes anywhere in north Broward County and South Palm Beach County.

Gary Hitchcock
Remax Professionals
561-213-2252
glhgolf@gmail.com
I have been living in south Florida for 20 years and am very knowledgeable about the Delray Beach, Boca Raton and Pompano Beach area.

I can be reached at 561-289-3980

Roberta, realtor
Exit Family
Hi Walkeral77,
I'll be happy to help you find a home in that area. I myself live and service areas of North Broward and South Palm Beach.
Call me or send me an email with your contact info and I will call you to discuss your new home search.

I Look forward to speaking with you!

Terri Del Real
954-621-7713
tdelreal@kw.com
http://www.terridelreal.com

Boca Raton, Fl. 33433

All you have to do is ask.

Call a few of the agents who have answered your question today, and see which person feels like they have a compatible personality to yours. See if they have knowledge of the areas you prefer. Make an appointment to meet with them in person. After that stay with your agent and don't agent hop. You will earn the other agents loyalty and they will hope to earn your loyalty.

Discuss your wants, needs, price point, and be prepared to be asked how much house you can afford whether it be proof of funds that you have the cash to buy the home, or you have the ability to obtain a mortgage.

I wish you a successful house hunt.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
561-414-0864
NadineSellsHouses@gmail.com
I am happy to help you. I work with buyers and sellers from Hollywood to Boynton Beach. Please give me a call or email me so that I know what you are interested in buying. My cell number is: 561-445-8743 and my email is nicolemarksmason@gmail.com.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Nicole Marks Mason, GRI
United Realty Group, Inc.
561-445-8743
http://www.buysellboca.com
Solution -

Call - 561 306 7653

Full time 25 year South Florida resident...

Living in Boca Raton - Between Pompano and Delray...

You have questions? I have answers.

Gary
What type of house are you looking for? I'm in Delray and can help.
Marni zuckerman
Signature international Real Estate
ListWithMarni@gmail.com
Hi Walkeral77,

I work from Boynton to Pompano. If you would like to work with me you can call me at 954-856-3156 so we can discuss exactly what you are looking for. I'm a full time realtor with more than 10 years of experience.

In the meantime, you can also search properties at my Website http://www.nrcv.com.

Nitza Ramos
East Coast Realty
Direct: 954-856-3156
E-mail: ask4nitza@yahoo.com
Website: http://www.nrcv.com
Blog: ask4realtor.blogspot.com
You have two right here. We have lived in the Boca Raton/Delray area and worked here for a long while.

If you want knowledgeable agents - outgoing and friendly ones too - give us a call. We promise to find you the homes that suit you best.

Easy to find us: just call Gayle at 561/573-3583 or Sandy at 561/391-9101 and we will educate you on the areas and do a thorough search to find exactly what you would like. And it doesn't cost you a dime.

Thanks and we hope to hear from you soon. Gayle and Sandy
Start your search here at

http://www.fortlauderdalerealestatedeals.com/listings/areas/35249…

and if you are ready to interview agents we would be happy if you would consider us as well to see what we can do for you.

Happy House Hunting!

Annett T. Block
You can call me or log onto my website until you are ready to start looking at homes. Are you looking for an investment property or primary residence. What is your timeframe and how many bedrooms are you looking for. Call me at 954-305-0959.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Elizabeth M. Dewberry
Broker Associate
RE/MAX Complete Solutions
954-305-0959 (Cell)
561-322-3330 (Office)
561-322-3331 (Fax)
emdewberry@gmail.com
elizabethdewberry.remax-florida.com
You just did. Jared Niles Broker & Owner
Call me direct at 5619225868