Home Buying in Gulfport>Question Details

Lisa, Home Buyer in Gulfport, MS

How can I find an agent that is savvy/experienced in Gulfport?Many claim this but not all provide. (1st buy)

Asked by Lisa, Gulfport, MS Fri Jun 20, 2008

Answers

4
We used Pat Kesler with Caldwell Banker Diamondhead. We moved in Nov of 06 from OK and she helped us find the perfect house that met all of our needs including those of my special needs child and those of my husbands business, From start to finish she did an amazing job running down leads, checking schools and neighborhoods, taking tons of pictures and even making sure all the details were finalized while we were on the road coming here. She treated us like we were her only clients. She got us a lot of house for an amazing price. I would recommend her hands down!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 27, 2008
I'm another "Pat" who used to live and work the Gulfport/Biloxi market, and if I were still there, I'd love to help you!

I worked with many first-timers, especially people stationed at Keesler or the Navy Bases. Why not read all my responses as this question came up a few days ago. If you want a personal recommendation, visit my website or send me an e-mail. Good luck.
Web Reference: http://PatStarnes.com
Hi Lisa,
Pat provided some great advice and talking with agents will definately reveal their local knowledge. Trust and confidence in your Realtor's ability is imperative for a great working relationship. My business partner Joe and I work primarily in the Gulfport Area and are Military Relocation specialists. I have lived in the Orange Grove area of Gulfport for the past 8 years having relocated here myself from the UK. For local information about schools, amenites and activites in the area please feel free to visit our website at http://www.alliesinrealestate.com. I can also provide you with Neighborhood reports which include information about schools, places of worship, crime rates, etc for any area you may be interested in living.

I wish you every success in finding your first home

Caroline Getter
Coldwell Banker Alfonso
Lisa, It sounds like you are already becoming savy yourself by weeding out the agents who are not fulfilling their claims. Look for an agents credentials and then talk with them. Knowledge of an area should come across. You didn't say if you were local or relocating to the area. If you are relocating you should ask for a good relocation agent.
Pat Cooper
Coldwell Banker The Real Estate Shoppe