Home Buying in Naples>Question Details

iricai, Home Buyer in Naples, FL

How can I find a retirement home, condo, in the Jacksonville, fla area. under $60,000? I would like to be in an independent area for 55

Asked by iricai, Naples, FL Fri Mar 15, 2013

Answers

3
Hi Iricai,

I work with realtors in Jacksonville, Florida and would be happy to assist you in securing a trusted realtor. Please feel free to contact me via cell 239.244.1559 or via email ryan@napleshomes.com and it would be my pleasure to assist you during your transition to Jacksonville. I look forward to hearing from you.

Ryan Schwartz, Realtor
239.244.1559
Web Reference: http://www.NaplesHomes.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue May 7, 2013
Thanks for your response. A realtor in Ponti Vedra showed me one condo. After seeing how expensive that area is, I think I will stay in Tavares, Fl. It seems that area is less expensive and has a lot to offer Seniors.
Flag Tue May 7, 2013
Dear Iricai, I'd be happy to assist you. I can refer you to a trusted Realtor in that area.
Steve Moller
Vanderbilt Realtors
Naples, FL. 34109
239-963-1262
Good morning, I am in the Naples/Bonita area, but you should contact a REALTOR in Jacksonville. Would you like me to refer you to someone? From what you've posted, you might want to look for someone who's certified as a Seniors specialist. Please contact me directly if I can help you.