Home Buying in Miamisburg>Question Details

Rcowin, Other/Just Looking in Miamisburg, OH

How can I find a list of possible land contract properties in miamsiburg ?

Asked by Rcowin, Miamisburg, OH Fri May 29, 2009

Answers

2
I can help. Good for you for asking the question. Information in this market is the key to getting the best value for your money. It is not only important to identify what the opportunities are in the area, but to also have an educated and experienced agent represent your interests in the transaction. Any type of real estate transaction can create questions and concerns for both buyers and sellers. A land contract deals with a number of unique issues which must be driven out and identified in the contract or you may put yourself in a very precarious situation. And you now what happens when you are in a precarious situation, you find yourself out on the curb early in the morning. And you know what happens when....... And on and on. Hope to hear from you. Good luck.
Give me a call or email. We have listings on the MLS as to the different ways to finance a property. While all conventional loans have forbidden the land contract, the Government loans such as VA, and FHA, are still able to be sold that way, as well as a home that is owned outright without a loan. There are many pitfalls in this process that need to be addressed at the time the contract is written. I have been in real estate a long time and in 1983 when we had 18% loans, I wrote 12 land contracts that year. Of thoses 12 only one did not go ahead and close. The Buyer had an auto accident and could no longer work. It is best to have some sort of insurance for these kinds of possibilities.
Coldwell Banker Heritage Realtors
535 North Main Street
Springboro, OH 45066
937-470-8664-cell
937-914-0197-direct
http://www.PatAMcDonald.com
http://www.buynowfreemoney.com/0536