Home Buying in Elkhart>Question Details

breana, Home Buyer in Elkhart, IN

How can I find a list of USDA homes for sale in elkhart so I can be elligible for the USDA home loan.?

Asked by breana, Elkhart, IN Sun Sep 22, 2013

Answers

3
Breana,
I would also suggest you speak with a local lender that can get you approved for the loan that best fits your needs.
The USDA loans are for specific areas.
I have a few lenders that I could recommend to you if you are interested please give me a call. As my office is in Elkhart, I would be glad to assist you with your home search!

Juanita Whitacre
Associate Broker
Prudential One Realty
(574)361-3958
Here is a link to find out information about USDA loans http://eligibility.sc.egov.usda.gov/eligibility/welcomeAction.do

There is a contact us button, I would try to get ahold of someone in your city or state to see what homes actually qualify.

In Ohio, the homes that qualify for this loan are homes that are in rural neighborhoods and not in cities. Does not necessarily have to be a farm home however. A local mortgage lender will be able to help you out as well with this type of loan.

Hope this helps
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 22, 2013

Hope this helps