Home Buying in Philadelphia>Question Details

Etania, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

How can I find a lease to own house in pholadelphia?

Asked by Etania, Philadelphia, PA Wed Apr 20, 2011

Answers

7
some property listings will say so...its not an "easy" task to find...you will have better luck fnding places for rent and seeing if buying is a possibility...most seller want to sell...but in some cases may consider renting...talk to their agents.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 22, 2011
If you find a lease to own house make sure you understand the contract first. If you want to lease now to improve your credit, it is a good idea to sit down with a lender to see what needs to be done and what the chances are for getting a mortgage next year or whenever you plan on buying.. Lenders are getting stricter.
The others have given you information about how to find properties. Good luck.
Web Reference: http://www.gitabantwal.com
Do you have a real estate agent? Frequently calling a local agent will find you something that you cannot find by yourself.
I currently have two properties that can be lease to own. Feel free to contact me for more details. My phone# is 267-688-7655. Thank you.
Hi Etania,

I currently have a property that is lease to own. Its located on the outskirts of Temple University. Contact me for more information. It has wonderful perks to it!!

Angela Weber
267-975-1905
See my blog on how to find lease-option/rent to own homes: http://bit.ly/findaleaseoption

Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Fairfax, VA
I have two places that I can help you with if you're interested. Call me at 215.850.9930 or email rquinn@phillycityspace.com