Jasmine, Home Buyer in 30092

How can I find a agent to search for a home in Clearwater, FLA; and Atlanta, GA for an hourly wage?

Asked by Jasmine, 30092 Thu Mar 5, 2009

Answers

6
I am happy to refer you to an agent that can help you with both searches. No hourly fee required.
I would love to help you find your dream home in Atlanta, GA. The good news is that you do not have to pay me to find a home to purchase. Generally the fee is paid by the Seller and is already filtered in the List Price. We can also set you up on our Free Daily Hot New Listing Search with Pictures. I personally answer all my calls. Don't delay call me today, 404-456-8850.
Not sure if you noticed, but the question you just answered was posted in March 2009.
Flag Wed Nov 21, 2012
Also in Atlanta, Ga. is free. Please let me know what are your requirements and I would be glad to do the search for you.
Web Reference: http://duluth-homes.com
Jasmine,

The home search expense for a home is paid for by the seller. We would be happy to send you Clearwater sample properties at no expense. Just email your criteria and we'll sent you MLS information that matches your search requirements. it's FREE......

The Eckler Team

Michael Saunders & Company
billeckler@michaelsaunders.com
941-408-5363
Agents are paid by the Seller when you are purchasing a home, unless you are in a Buyer Agreement contract were you are willing to pay the Co-Broker for the Sell. I Would need to have more information on what you are trying to do?
I don't know of any agents that work hourly. I do know of agents that have a bird-dog agreement and they are paid per property previewed. That may work for you.

It would help to know what you are trying to acheive. (i.e. is this a vacation home or income property.) That will help you to decide on the fee paid and the agent hired.