Home Buying in Plainfield>Question Details

Jackie, Home Buyer in Plainfield, NJ

How can I can I speak to the bank owner of a house that's no longer on the market?

Asked by Jackie, Plainfield, NJ Fri Apr 23, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:


John Sacktig’s answer
Hi Jackie,

I am assuming that this is either a short sale or a foreclosure that you are speaking about... you cannot speak to the bank about it.. The bank will not speak to you directly.

There are procedures in place for these properties to be sold and they follow them strictly. If you want information on a short sale or foreclosure, call or email and I'll see if we can get in touch with someone.

You need an agent that is experienced in these types of transaction to help on this.. let me know!

John Sacktig
Broker/ Manager
Orange Key Realty
Office: 732-863-6969
Cell: 732-213-1409
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 23, 2010
Jackie most major banks don't actively sell homes they have acquired through foreclosure or Deed in Lieu of foreclosure. They will contract with a Managment company to mantain the property and then sell it. Sometimes though smaller banks may have a department for this matter nad you could look it up on the internet
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 23, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer