Robert Rober…, Home Buyer in Beaufort, SC

How can I be put on e-mail notification listof properties in the Greater Heights?

Asked by Robert Robertson, Beaufort, SC Mon Apr 16, 2012

Answers

16
Hello Robert,

You can get this done by engagin a realtor - but be specific on the price point, size, location and anything else that matters to you - so you are not overwhelmed with data. You can also use a Find a Pro tool on Trulia.com.

Good luck with your search,

Irina Karan
CDPE - Certified Distressed Property Expert
IrinaKaran@gmail.com
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
Good Evening,

You would need for a Realtor to set this up for you. If you would like for me to do this, then please contact me via email or phone.

Nadeem - Realtor

281-795-0715
nadeem@qrealty.biz
I thank all for your answers and appreciate all info.

When my circumstances dictate I shall take some action. Right now, I am just curious and will
make no comittment..
Hello Robert, I note the usual agents who work Trulia have answered you, but not knowing what you mean by "Greater Heights" you are getting many mixed and probably erroneous msgs. There is no area called "Greater Heights" in Houston and even in The Heights there are various names of the areas such as Norhill, Woodland Heights and such, but all are considered The Heights. So the best advice I can give you is to search in the Houston MLS and determine what agent seems to be especially active there and call several of them and have a one on one conversation, see how they follow up and also be sure and ask them their years of experience and do THEY live in the Heights....That alone will tell you a lot and help you determine what agent will really guide you and help you. Don't hesitate to call me and I will guide you. I have sold many houses in The Heights over my 31 years and sometimes I refer to agents who live in the area and sometimes I use my own expertise. I LOVE The Heights and am there usually once a week browsing around. It is like it's own small town near downtown....
Cheers,
Lane Mabray CRS GRI CLHMS]
RE/MAx Westside, Houston, TX
713-857-6990 cell or text
Hi Robert,
I see your profile says you are from Beaufort, SC. Have you relocated to Houston already? If not when will you be officially arriving in Houston? The housing market is really heating up, so once you have an agent set your customized website keep in mind that the homes in good condition and priced at market price are going quickly. You are smart to ask an agent to set up a search for you as it will send you the most reliable information on homes for sale. Many of the public sites have outdated or incorrect information on them and it can be very frustrating to constantly start over every time you decide you want to pick up your search. Give me a call if you would like me set up the search for you and help you work out a game plan to help you achieve your goals. My cell number is 281-798-4100, or you can click on my picture or visit my website to send me a message.
Web Reference: http://marie.garygreene.com
Hi Robert: I can set you up on a notification of the properties in the Greater heights. Robert are you working with an agent at this time. If not I would love to earn your business and once we enter into our agreement I can set you up for as long as you want and I can also set you up for different areas if you like. Thank you I would love to work with you.
Robert,
As one of the brokers pointed out below,a broker had to take more classes and pass two state exams to be licensed as a broker. Many agents work just as hard for their clients, and I have only good things to say about the agents who have worked under me (as I am a broker). Most agents and brokers can set up an email notification with your specific criteria. This is the first step. Obviously you are interested in purchasing or leasing property in the Heights; and once you find a property of interest, it would benefit you to have a buyer's (or tenant's) agent or broker represent you. I would recommend contacting a few agents/brokers before making a decision. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss your real estate goals and determine a plan in reaching them.

Thanks for the privilege and good luck in your real estate endeavors.

Sharon Fritsche
Real Estate Broker
Step By Step Real Estate, LLC
Sharon@StepByStep.pro
http://www.StepByStep.pro
http://www.har.com/sharonfritsche
Hello Mr. Robertson,

Once you are represented by a realtor, whether you are a buyer or seller, the agent may set up a Gateway on their HAR website to send to you daily information that meets your requirements.

Since I see you are not in Houston, be prepared for 'sticker shock' in that neighborhood!

Feel free to contact us.

Brenda Peavy, Broker
PV Properties
brenda@pv-properties.com
281-497-1290
http://www.har.com/PVProperties
http://www.har.com/BrendaPeavy
Robert,

I can also set up a web portal that will not only allow you to see the new listings in the Heights, but also price changes, open houses and the ability to add notes, see aerial maps along with folders to keep yourself organzied. I've been showing 2 other buyers in the Heights area and activity there is strong. One purchased in the $600k range. The other is still looking in the $350k-$550k range.

I can create a customized search specific for your needs. Not just price, bedrooms or square footage, but other factors like the lot size, age of the home, a particular school and more! I have been showing relocating buyers for over 19 years and have mastered our MLS system and how to set it up for our review.

Send me a note with your contact information, address in South Carolina and I will send you a relocation packet with information on the Houston area and more!

Mark McNitt
m 832-567-4357
Bernstein Realty
I will be happy to set up an automatic search for you. Just let me know what you are looking for, i.e. numer of bedrooms, baths, one or two-story, square footage, etc.
As with most agents, we can all put you on an email list notification. I would definitely recommend that you have whomever you are working with provide you with a few referrals. We are also rated based on a rating system through HAR. An agent should be able to provide you with their stats as well. If you want to work with a broker instead of an agent who only has their salesperson license, give me a call. I've helped many buyers purchase in 77007, 77008 and 77009 areas and can provide you with properties based on your criteria. My website link is below.
Hi Robert. I'd be happy to set you up on an email notification - all I need is your email address. I look forward to helping you!

Sarah Bay
Broker, CDPE, TAHS, JD, CPA

Century 21 Olympian
2626 South Loop West, Suite 118
Houston TX 77054
Office: 832-553-8300
Efax: 713-965-6225
Email: Sarah@C21-Goldteam.com
Website: http://www.C21-Goldteam.com

Texas law requires all real estate licensees to give the following information about brokerage services to prospective buyers, tenants, sellers and landlords.

http://www.trec.state.tx.us/pdf/contracts/OP-K.pdf
E-mail your criteria ( townhome vs. single family, price range, bedrooms, etc) and I would be happy to set you up on an Auto Alert for the properties you desire.
Hey Robert,

I can put you on a list right now. Just provide me with your email address and what type of property you are looking for, along with price range, and I will send it right over. Talk to you soon!

Diane Hermis
Total Real Estate Services
832-620-6304
dianehermis@yahoo.com
Send me your email address and I can set you up for email notifications. I look forward to hearing from you.
Just send me your information, what you are looking for email address ect and I will put you on an e-mail list. shreegossen@gmail.com