Matt, Home Buyer in Fort Collins, CO

How can I be first in line to view/buy new listings in Clarendon Hills?

Asked by Matt, Fort Collins, CO Fri Aug 17, 2012

Answers

14
You need someone to get you the information the instant the sign goes in the yard. Delayed information in this market is useless. I will get you the data fast. Call Craig Mac at 970-402-0043 to stay on top of the fast moving Market in Fort Collins and the surrounding area.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 31, 2014
You have a lot of options and some great Realtors have responded. We can help as well!

Let us know!

Jennifer Kelly, Broker Associate
RE/MAX Alliance
http://www.nocohomesearch.com
970-581-9005
Looking on private websites like craigslist might be the best bet. Most Realtor's will put a listing on the MLS as soon as they get it to avoid it becoming a pocket listing.
Dear Matt,

Often homes in a market this competitive are sold even before they hit the MLS. The larger brokerages all have weekly meetings where we announce homes that we know are about to come on the market before they are officially listed in the MLS. Many homes get sold in the those very meetings. Interview a few of the REALTORS you think you might enjoy working with, and let them get to work for you. Jeanne Wilsons idea about proactively sending out mailers is also an excellent one.

Cheers,

Robert
Robert Crow
Broker Associate / Realtor
Coldwell Banker - Fort Collins
(970) 205-9047 Mobile
(970) 223-6500 Office
Yes! I think I've seen this happen on a few properties that I was interested in.
However, I'm not quite sure which office will be listing a given property. Hmm.
Thank you for your reply!
Flag Sat Aug 18, 2012
Hey Matt--

I know of a possible short sale in Clarendon Hills that is not on the market yet, I would be glad to look into it if you want. It could end up being a great deal... Do you want me to look into it? If so call me or shoot me an email.

Have you considered Applewood (the subdivision just to the south, acreages and horse properties, excellent privacy)?

my contact info is below--

Ben Blonder
Broker/Owner, Kapital Real Estate Inc
153 N College Ave
Fort Collins CO 80524
ben_blonder@yahoo.com
http://www.KapitalColorado.com "Search ALL MLS Listings Here!"
Looks like everyone here has provided great advice. The local MLS system we all use allows us to search specific areas, with new listings immediately emailed out to the client. I would suggest reviewing all responders credentials, and selecting a couple to interview to assist you in the purchase of your new home. I am certain we all have unique experiences/history in the market to share with you. If you happen to have elementary school aged children, I can tell you all about experiences with McGraw Elementary. My daughter started there last Fall, and my son will start in 2013. Great school and neighborhood. All the best.

Frank Glenn
CMarie Property Services
970-372-9596
http://www.cmarieproperty.com
As others have said, it's best to work with a local REALTOR as a Buyer's Agent. We have access to the local MLS system, and can create a customzed search for that specific area. In addition, I like to set up the search so that it checks the MLS several times/day, not just overnight. This way you are notified within minutes of a new listing that comes on the market.

Sites like Trulia may take a few days for new listings to appear.

I'm happy to assist!

Sally Grenier
Broker Owner
Metro Brokers
303-475-4508
http://www.sallygrenier.com
One way to get the newest listings asap is to have a broker set-up your home criteria, in this case neighborhood, directly on the local MLS system. National websites have lag time in receiving the new listings so, by the time you find them on the web, many buyers may already have made it through the door.
Hi Matt,

If you would like to purchase a home in Clarendon Hills and you don't want to just "wait" for something to hit the market, I would take a more proactive approach and have the agent you select send out direct mailers, cold call or even knock on doors.

I would love to help you.

Jeanne Wilson
Resident Realty
970-689-2497
Matt,
I can set up up on an auto send search that will give you anything that hits in Clarden Hills instantly. Just send me your email address?

Team@nocohometeam.com

Leslie
Any Realtor in Fort Collins here can set you up on a "priority mysite" search. This search allows you to be notified of any home in Clarendon Hills that comes on market via the MLS system. I recommend you talk with a few realtors to decide what one one you would like to work with. I am happy to set you up on this site/system. Good luck!
Why not simply work with an agent of your own....if purchasing with a mortgage, be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.
Thank you for your reply. Good idea. I'm working to get a pre-approval letter ready.
Flag Sat Aug 18, 2012
Contact a local Realtor, they will know more sooner than anything online.