Home Buying in Oklahoma City>Question Details

Sang, Home Buyer in Oklahoma City, OK

How can I as a foreigner buy a house in OKC?

Asked by Sang, Oklahoma City, OK Fri Jun 15, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:



Call Kurt Swink, Owner of Financial Concepts Mortgage, he will tell you exactly what it will take. His number is 405-722-5626. Let him know, Josh sent you his way.

Hope this helps,

Josh Barnett, Realtor
Metro First Realty
Web Reference: http://www.1ListingFee.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 15, 2012
Yes: You will need your Visa and proof of funds: I have a couple of forms you will need to sign to be able to buy:

Thank You
John Phillips
405 413 0791
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 15, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer