CM, Other/Just Looking in Austin, TX

How busy is Woodland Avenue? Anyone know what the area around Woodland Avenue and Chelsea lane is like?

Asked by CM, Austin, TX Wed Sep 19, 2012

Answers

2
I think the best suggestion is to to visit the area and various parts of the day and judge for yourself. My thoughts are: it is not major road busy, but it is not like a residential cul-de-sac either.

Please feel free to contact me if you would like detailed analysis on any home or neighborhood.

Steve Nusiinow
(512)922-7588
Woodland Ave is not too busy. It is one of the streets that feeds into the Riverside area, but isn't as bad as E. Riverside Drive, or Oltorf, and not even close to being as busy as o I-35. The farther you go into the neighborhood the less busy it is.
Is it one of those quiet tree lined streets you see in the movies, not really. There is some traffic on it, but it's no busier than the street I live on.

Did you see a house you liked on that street?