Rocco Lagano, Real Estate Pro in Bergen County, NJ

How are the south patrick condos in satellite beach? they seem to be reasonably priced

Asked by Rocco Lagano, Bergen County, NJ Fri May 4, 2012

any input is greatly appreciated.

Can they be rented easily? is there alot to do in the area? restaurants, shopping? etc etc

Answers

5
Super old and run down area. Close to the beaches though.
thank you for your input on this... Can someone send me all waterside or waterfront listings under 100k in the area?
The complex is older and does need some updating. The units can easily be rented and is near many amenities. I have sold two units in the complex recently and it is inexpensive to update the unit and receive rental income. If you need any further information, please contact me
Thank you
Erika Rogers
http://www.ErikaKRogers.com
erikakrogers@cfl.rr.com
321-508-7661 cell

After all well said by Lourdes, I just have to say that it is still a great opportunity to buy a beach condo under $80,000.00 as you can see from the link bellow.

http://www.brevardmls.com/brv/maildoc/sd_EWMU3L20120504095443.html

If you have further questions I will be glad to help.

Euceny Deanto
Century 21 Spectrum
Cell : 321 482-8253.
eucenycentury21@gmail.com
The South Patrick Condos are a great Value for a condo across from the beach. They usually rent for about $500-$600 a month. One of the cheapest in the area. The down side is that the building is older and could use some sprucing up on the outside. The condos are a couple of minutes from Pineda so you are a few minutes from restaurants and shopping in Suntree and Viera. You are also just 10 minutes from Cocoa beach with it's restaurants, shopping and fun events. I hope this helps.