Home Buying in Dublin>Question Details

Mansi7799, Home Buyer in Dublin, CA

How are the reviews of Calabria at Positano in rearms of pricing, quality and location?

Asked by Mansi7799, Dublin, CA Sun Feb 10, 2013

Answers

1
Hi Mansi,

I have not heard anything negative about Calabria at Positano by K Hovnanian homes. At this time they are sold out, but they will have another release in maybe a couple of weeks. The prices for all of them will be starting at over a million.

I have a client who recently purchased a home at Cortona At Positano by DR Horton Homes in Dublin. Her home is going to be ready in May. She is very happy and she has been telling me that she is very excited about moving there. Their homes started in the high $800s but they have gone up also and the next release will be over $900K.

Make sure you take an agent with you so they can register you there. If you have not registered at other sales offices, please take advantage of what your agent can provide you and register with an agent. The builder will pay your agent a commission so it costs you nothing. I give my buyers a lot of inside scoop on how much the homes are going up in each phase, what the whole neighborhood resale homes are going for and if it makes sense to buy in that development. By getting an agent you have a lot to gain and nothing to lose.

Meena Gujral
Achievers Realty
http://www.helpusellachievers.com
925-425-9491