Vicky, Home Buyer in Jersey City, NJ

How are the college dr(Millpoint) apts, edison ? State, crime stats, safety, convenience ?

Asked by Vicky, Jersey City, NJ Tue Jan 15, 2013

Answers

4
Vishal Maher Cell 732-277-9321’s answer
Vicky,

I own a condo in Mill Pointe and can provide you all information you are looking for. Can certainly provide you more details If I know what is your purpose of buying. Are you buying for yourself or as an investment? You can reach me anytime at my Cell# 732-277-9321.

Vishal.
I would suggest you call the Edison Police Department about the crime stats and safety. NewJersey is a great state and convenience is everyone's opinion of convenience. I can tell you that Newark airport is within 30 minutes, depending on traffic and the major avenues of transportation are close. Edison has 2 train stations, both on the northeast corridor. Ro 287, 1 &9, Turnpike and Garden State Parkway entrances close to Millpoint. I would suggest you google exact distances. I hope this helps.
Vicky,
I recently listed a condo in Mill Point that sold rather quickly and easily. A small condo like one in Mill Point is a great way to get off the rent treadmill.
Overall I would say Edison is a great town to live in for many reasons.
To answer you questions about crime, etc, I will have to say that Realtors shouldn't answer those kind of questions. There are lots of websites with this information. I can tell you that I have lived in Edison and was perfectly happy there. I live two blocks away from Edison now.
I do a lot of work with first time home buyers. I like helping renters get out of that cycle of paying someone else's mortgage !
The condos in Mill Point are a very easy way to "cut your teeth" on home ownership. And when you are ready for a bigger place, you have the option to sell it or rent it out.
I would love to help you with the transition into owning from renting.
Call or text me, 908-447-6980.
Hi Cynthia,

Do you still sell Mill Pointe condos? Is it difficult to get a mortgage for them?
Flag Thu Jul 9, 2015
Hi Vicky,

Millpoint condos have appeal because they are one of the lowest purchase points to get into Edison, which is a desirable destination for many buyers. The location is convenient to the NJ Turnpike, Route 287, Route 1, and the Garden State Parkway by way of Woodbridge Ave. (514). As far as crime stats, you're better off checking with the local police department or searching online.

Please let me know if there are any additional questions I can answer for you.

Patric Santo Pietro
Prudential New Jersey Properties
patric@pspreal.com
732-570-5442
Web Reference: http://www.PSPreal.com