Home Buying in Hampstead>Question Details

ljovans, Home Buyer in 11725

How are hampstead nc schools? N. Topsail? Topsail Midd / HS?? Considering relocating?? Advice?

Asked by ljovans, 11725 Sat Dec 28, 2013

Answers

2
Good School District. Hampstead has been booming as a result.
ljovans, I am a father of three coming in from Ohio. My wife and kids are actually as we speak still back in Ohio until the house sells, I am here because I landed a job a lot quicker than we thought and I jumped at the opportunity to move me down here and get things set for the family. Doing a HUGE amount of research in the Hampstead and Wilmington area, I have found that the schools in Topsail school district are one of the best in the state, That is saying a lot considering North Carolinas curriculum standards being as high as they are. Not only that, but for the last few years Top sail school district has ranked in the top 10% in the country when it comes to testing scores for our kids and sat/act scores for our young adults. This is a big factor as to why we came to Hampstead. If your kids are in school, you will see it as a great investment to your children's future with a almost guaranteed return. Hope this was helpful.
Wow Jeff & Barbie! What a nice answer!!! We are looking to buy a 2nd home before moving down full time in 3 years. We are on Long Island, NY where the schools are really outstanding, but the cost of living super high..(average taxes around 12,000). We are looking for a more laid back stress free lifestyle. We pay over $1250 a month just for daycare expenses. We have a 4 year old son, who is the light of our life; and I would like to be home for him and not working full time outside the home. I also did some research and the Topsail scores are pretty good.....
Flag Fri Feb 28, 2014