Home Buying in Rochester>Question Details

Michael Coop…, Home Buyer in Rochester, NY

How about some more pictures of the house?

Asked by Michael Cooper, Rochester, NY Sun Jul 29, 2012

Answers

5
Michael,

Who - what - when - where - and - how...

The agent suppling the pictures are just like you suppling the question ...

Don't expect more that you can give.
Hi Michael are you referring to 109 Ridgewood ?
Hey there, Michael!

Public displays of the photographs for any listed house are controlled by the seller's listing Realtor. If you like, let me know what house you're referring to, and I'll contact the listing Realtor to obtain more photos that you can look at, along with any additional details you might need.

24/7 phone: 585.223.4449; Email: RCoake@Rochester.rr.com.

Most listed houses feature many photos and a wealth of detail in the Realtor database. Prospective homebuyers can learn a great deal from these online displays. An excellent buyer's agent will make sure you receive all this information quickly, the very day it becomes available, and only on those houses matching up with your wants and needs. This is just one of the tremendous benefits of buyer client agency! If you'd like a free, no-obligation consultation about practical plans for homebuying, Email or phone me, and best wishes!
Since no link is visible, rather than waiting for pictures why not simply schedule a showing, see all firsthand...
I am out of state and desperately want to buy a house in the rochester area.I will be paying cash. I can not blithely "schedule a showing" I bet at least 80% of prospective homebuyers look online first(or try to).I NEED PICTURES!
Flag Sun Aug 12, 2012
Hey, Nassau County what a great answer. Thumbs up
Flag Mon Jul 30, 2012
What house are you referring to?