huongdu777, Home Buyer in 77083

How about Richmond location?

Asked by huongdu777, 77083 Sat Jan 7, 2012

Answers

6
One of the things I find so interesting about Houston is the unique feeling you get from the communities depending on where they are located. Even the way people drive seems to change; on a recent trip to Galveston coming from the north everyone was passing everyone then almost immediately after passing through Houston everyone is driving the same speed. That is pretty typical of what I experience in the Richmond area, it is a quiet community away from the hustle and bustle of city life, yet an easy commute when you need to be in the city. Below is a link to more information about Richmond. If it doesn't work by clicking it, copy and paste it into your browser.

http://www.ci.richmond.tx.us/index.html

Call me or click on my picture if you would like to discuss your goals and whether I can be of further assistance. Cell-281-798-4100
What about Richmond are you interested in? Nice area southwest of Houston and outside the general Sugar Land area. Main issue many buyers I show in the area is the school district. Fort Bend has higher ratings in general the Lamar Consolidated school district. Not as many trees, but larger lots are nice.

Let us know if we can assist you!

Mark McNitt
Bernstein Realty
m# 832-567-4357
Hi there!
I live in the Richmond area, and love it! It's easily accessible to Downtown through either the Westpark Tollway, or HWY 59. The North side of Richmond is centrally located to either Katy, or Sugarland. You can expect home prices to be somewhat higher in the parts of Richmond that are being newly developed than in Ponderosa Forest. Please let me know if you'd like me to show you around.

Vanessa Castillo, Realtor, TAHS
Richmond area is a great location for commuters working downtown! The neighborhoods are a little higher priced than the area referenced in your question (ponderosa forest) But I know both areas well. Let me know if you are looking for a single family home, Townhome or Condo. Check out my website (and my collegues' on this forum) and send me an e-mail if you would like me to represent you as your Buyer's Agent.
hello , we can start looking for prices / details,you can choose realtor or contact me at moisesgovea1@gmail.com ,,by send me your e-mail to send you listings at the area thank you good luck
I work in richmond quite a bit, please contact me for more information our send me your phone number!