Home Buying in Albuquerque>Question Details

xxcody2gunsxx, Home Seller in Albuquerque, NM

How Much could I sell my House for and How long will it take ? 12803 Edwards Ct NE, Albuquerque,NM 87123

Asked by xxcody2gunsxx, Albuquerque, NM Thu Oct 18, 2012

i understand it requires coming by and looking at my house to better pin a price . I am still thinking about taking that step forward but till then I am hoping someone might have a pretty good guess what to expect .
my goal is to relocate in the tijeras Area .
My house has some touch ups . Kitchen has been remodeled from the floor to the ceiling,new carpet in some area's .
the rear Bathroom has been remodeled .
the roof is 3 years old .
There are also some parts that can use a touch up like some landscaping , replacing bedrooms carpet ,some paint here and there , pond needs patching .
here is a link to zillow that has pictures of the house and specs.

There was a brief time my wife and i had the house for sale a 2010 .
We bought this house in 2006 for 169,000 and i know its not worth that much now but we have invested allot into it updating it here and there .

Good Day!! In looking at the home on line, it appears to be saleable, at the right price. My name is Michael BIG DOG Buffington. I have been in the real estate business as an Agent/Broker for 16 years in Albuquerque. I have done everything in this industry from HGTV, to representing a multitude of clients, inclusing Banks, private clients, investors...etc.

Bottom line, if you need an experienced Broker who will tell you what it takes up front, contact me. I have been voted "most likely to sell a home within 45 days," have been on HGTV and I'd be honored to take a look, and give you a realistic plan on getting your home sold.

Michael Buffington
The BIG DOG in Real Estate
505 620 7653
Hi there. If you are thinking relocating to the east mtns now would be a great time to sell and buy. Reason being is sales stay steady in Abq during the winter but sales slow in the east mtns during the winter months. This means you can still get market value for your current home and then turn around and purchase a home in Tijeras for a great deal! I live out here as well and love it! I'd be more than happy show you homes out here! ;-) Shoot me your email address to Heather@Caresabq.com and I will email you info on your home at Edwards along with a CMA. I can also answer any buying questions you have for out here!
I have your CMA ready for you whenever you would like to discuss it. Please give me a call at 440-4878.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 4, 2012
HI Cody,

I reviewed your home listing from both 2006 and 2010. I prepared a Comparative Market Analysis for you to give you realistic numbers and expectations. Besides listing your home for the right price, staging and presentation, along with professional photos are so very important. That is something that I specialize in. I would make suggestions based on what I saw of your listing on how to improve the online presentation.

Please give me a call and I will send you the CMA and we can go over it. Then, I would need to see your home and we would take it from there. I won't tell you "what you want to hear" to get your listing. I have the statistics that will.

Thanks and have a great day!
Side note here .
My family will be living in the house till it sells .
Two daughters 3years old and 7 years old ,Two little shih-tzus dogs and my Wife and I .
though it will be impossible to keep the house show room quality all the time . it does stay clean and clutter free . and we're not looking to sell it as fast as possible though it would be nice .
with these circumstances what will be the time frame of selling it .
Hi there Cody, Selling a house in any market is challenging to pin point without first visit getting some more information on the property. I'm happy to help you with that. I'm a professional house flipper and sell homes in short time frames when I list them. A lot of how quickly you sell will depend a lot on you. I will have an active RE License within the next few weeks. Feel free to call me to discuss further. 505-250-1944.
Flag Sun Oct 21, 2012