Martha Lenha…, Home Buyer in Bethesda, MD

How I can find a short sale house for 400k in the Chevy Chase area 20816?

Asked by Martha Lenhart, Bethesda, MD Sat Jun 26, 2010

Answers

3
Martha,

I'd be more than happy to do this for you if you aren't working with someone already. If you are working with an agent they are capable of narrowing their search criteria to fit that request.
When searching for someone to help you I'd recommend you pick an agent who is knowledgeable in these types of transactions (doing so can save you a lot of time and will put you in a better position to get your home). I am SFR certified (a short sale & foreclosure resource), feel free to check out my blog specifically for short sale buyers like yourself.
Let me know if I can be of further assistance! I am familiar with the CC area (working off of the Chevy Chase Circle in DC)

Happy hunting!
Dan
Why limit to only short sales? There are a few short sales and foreclosures in 20816. However, are you looking for an investment property or a primary residence? Single family or condo? There are still some great deals with regular sales that limiting yourself to short sales may lengthen your purchasing time frame. It's best to work with an agent to assist with your search efforts. Let me know if I can be of any further assistance. Good luck.
Consider working with an agent of your own; he/she can locate properties that suit your needs, keep you informed as to market condition, provide any information needed, schedule showings, etc. In the meantime why not contact any local realty office(s) and inquire. Keep in mind that unless pre-approved, short sales are by no means fast sales, therefore don't overlook traditional sales as some may turn out to be much better bargains.