Home Buying in Houston>Question Details

Tigermoondal…, Home Buyer in Houston, TX

Houston what areas for Horse Owners is best?

Asked by Tigermoondallas, Houston, TX Wed Feb 15, 2012

Answers

10
I have a property listed in The Commons of Lake Houston it is almost 2 acres and horses are welcome. It is a wonderful community. It is located in Huffman Texas.
Jamie Liles
Realty Associates
281-467-7047
Jamieliles@yahoo.com
We have a super horse property on Magnolia Rd in Waller County. Super low taxes! There are good horse properties all around the Houston Metro area , you just need to let your Realtor know how many horses, what your price range is, and we can find you the perfect property for you!

Need more information from you regarding your needs. I have something in mind in Friendswood. Please contact me at:

Diana Lawless GRI
Broker Associate
United Texas Reltors
281-814-8332
dlawlessrealty@gmail.com
I just happen to have a wonderful property listed in Fulshear set up for horses, around 5.5 acres, cross fenced with stables, check it out.

Fulshear if a great up and coming area because Westpark Toll rd will end there giving excellent acces to Houston and room to move as well. Check Fulshear out, there is something for everyone there.
There is a close-in estates subdivision that allows horses, stables and family milk-cows if you desire. This subdivision also is home to several local celebrities and has a private patrol. The minimum lot size is 3 acres. If I can answer additional questions, please feel free to contact me.

Michael Roddy
832-204-1377
Depends on several factors. Do you want rural with acreage or closer to Houston proper? Will you be living on the property and what is the amount you would like to spend? If you can be a little more specific I am sure we could find something that truly meets your needs. Friendswood Texas and Alvin Texas, southeast Galveston and Brazoria Counties, may have properties that meet your needs. Let me know if I can help you!
Hello Tigermoondale,

Depending on what type of Horse Owners you are referring too. You might want to be near the Polo Club, which is near the 610 Loop and Memorial, or you might want to have your horses in Brookshire, which is right outside of Katy. There are a lot of horse farms in Montgomery County,Tomball, Spring,Conroe,Woodlands. Give me a call or email if you would like me to email you some active properties. Please include what you are looking for and price range.

Have a great day!

Kallie Coleman
RE/MAX Professional Group
I would try Fort Bend County. This is west or sw of Houston. Lots of estates, some with horses.

Do you want to live in the city or the country?
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Good Wednesday morning, Tiger !
It depends on you and your lifestyle. I recently helped someone purchase a home that has a stables next to the subdivision. Call me and let's introduce ourselves. We can then visit about what are your special needs for you and your steed. Remember, your first best move is to have a REALTOR assisiting you. That's ME! I see no reason for you to delay. Call me today and let's get started. Especially while the market and interest rates are so favorable. Very truly yours, Kathleen (281) 799-4002 KathleenRealtor1@gmail.com
Waller, Hockley, Tomball, Magnolia, Fulshear, and Richmond are all great areas for horse owners with private stables and acreage properties with horse facilities. Call me if you have any questions.

Kevan Pewitt - Broker