Home Buying in Waxahachie>Question Details

Paula Bowers, Home Buyer in Waxahachie, TX

Houses for sale in Waxahachie/Midlothian, TX

Asked by Paula Bowers, Waxahachie, TX Sat Sep 11, 2010

3 or 4 Bedroom w/granite in kitchen, study, 2 or 3 car garage, large lot (ac). What would be the property taxes for both areas? Looking to buy very soon! Thanks

Answers

4
Please , Please call me...I can help you buy, I am a Realtor and Owner of my company for 15 yrs and can provide tons of experience. If you need financing I have wonderful connections with my loan officer at Wells Fargo..we can make it easy as pie!
give me a call

Jennifer Fox
Fox Realtors, LLC.
817-401-9432
Tax rates for bot areas will depend on several things, city, school, and special assessment taxes. You can find neighborhoods outside either city limit with tax rates as low as 1.88%. Within either city the rate is 2.36-7%. Most of the 1 acre properties with granite counter tops are located outside city limits. You will pay a premium for larger lots within the city limits of either town, but there are some available. I've linked the Ellis county Appraisal office site below which will give you information on taxes for a specific address. The data will show a breakdown of each tax rate by taxing authority and an overall rate. I'd be happy to answer any other questions contact me at danlobb@judgefite.com
Web Reference: http://www.elliscad.org
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 11, 2010
Paula, property tax rates for Waxahachie are 2.37% per $1,000 value and Midlothian is currently 2.361% per $1,000 value. Properties outside the city limits would be less because they would not have the city taxes added. Until you find a particular property with a particular dollar value I cannot give you an exact tax amount.

If you currently do not have a Realtor you are interested in working with, please give me a call and allow me the opportunity to interview as your Realtor. Thank you.
Property taxes are based on sq. ft of home what area of town obtain answer to those questions contact the county tax office who are experts answer any question you may have

Happy to assist you with your search for these two GREAT areas . I would require a copy of your lender approval letter, and interview you obtain all the specificiations of your next home. I can then program MLS forward the homes work within lender requirements and all your particulars

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com