Home Buying in Miami>Question Details

Xavier, Home Buyer in 33174

House single family 3/2, 4/2 in Miami for raising my children, safe areas, good schools.

Asked by Xavier, 33174 Mon Apr 7, 2014

Hello, I am looking for a house single family 3/2, 4/2 in Miami for raising my children ages 10, 8, 6, 1, safe areas, good schools, near Miami international airport if possible. I am US resident and first time home buyer (any benefits?). My budget is 150K to 200K with Bank Loan. My credit score is very good 820. I prefer house with back and front yard, not townhouse with community fees (little flexible). I like this following areas: West Miami, Fountainblue, Doral, North Kendall, NW Kendall, Coral Gables, North Miami, Aventura, Hallandale, and could be Fort Lauderdale. I am looking for a very good deal. Call me 631-480-5518. I am in Miami until this 4/11/14 looking for houses. Regards, Xavier. PS: Hablo espanol.

Answers

7
Yanoska Diaz’s answer
Hello Xavier, your budget seems a little low for the areas you are interested in, at least the ones I farm which are West Miami, Fontainebleau, Doral, North & Northwest Kendall and Coral Gables, the budget is even more challenging if your purchase is subject to financing. I apologize for being the one to provide this response as every other agent is so willing to assist you given the detailed content of your question, unfortunately, a 4 bed/2 bath single family home in financing condition is a very rare find in those locations. My suggestion in order to avoid failure and frustration, look into areas located further south, Cutler Ridge, Cutler Bay, Princeton, etc. If you need any additional information please feel free to visit my profile and choose to contact us. Best wishes.
Hola Xavier Espero que estes bien., I will be happy to help you if you have not already hired another Realtor to assist you with the search for a perfect family home. You can reach me as follows :
Rosemary Cortes, REALTORĀ®
Luxury & Residential Real Estate
Landel Realty & Investment Corp.
cortesrealestate@aol.com
Foreclosure Alternatives, Inc.
Short Sale & Loss Mitigation Specialist
305-984-0771 Cell
786-433-2977 Off
954-589-5142 Fax

Thank you and Have a Blessed Day !!
I mean public schools A rate
Hola Xavier, mi nombre es Katy Fernandez, yo tengo 4 hijos, 11, 9, 7 y 8 meses, entiendo totalmente lo que estas buscado, soy realtor de Coldwell Banker, pasame tu e mail y te mando propiedades que encuentre, mi e mail es: katyfervas@gmail.com

Saludos
i will be happy to assist you and would like to discuss this very important search for a wonderful home for you and your family, you can contact me at 305-498-6334 cell or theorlan@bellsouth.net
Hi Mr. Placencia,

My name is Denis Ortega I'm could help you to fin the house that you are looking for since I live and work in the area near were you are looking to purchase. My cell number is 786 317 2252 and my e-mail address is: Denis@revenuepm.com I'll be calling you tomorrow to go over some properties available in those areas...
Ok, xavier let me looking and i call you back tomorrow.