scadwell86, Home Owner in Tucson, AZ

House just sold end of 2012 on W Bluebell way across street what did it sale for?

Asked by scadwell86, Tucson, AZ Sun Feb 17, 2013

Answers

4
Michael Shiner, MBA’s answer
Hello Scadwell86,

In reference to 4634 W Bluebell Way Tucson, AZ 85742, this property was sold according to the information both agents provided below. In addition to that, this home is considered a "flip." An investor purchased it at a trustee sale on 6/13/12 for $138,000 and then quickly re-sold the property.

If you would like more information regarding this home or a free market analysis for your property, please contact me directly.

Michael Shiner
520-247-6436
One more thing I wanted to add, this property below sold for $6K more than listing price (it was a range listing listed between $159K-$179K), It was on the market just 17 days and it was not a REO or a short sale. REO means it is a Real Estate Owned, which many times will list it for below market price (they have an appriasal before they list it and a BPO), in an attempt to get multiple offers from interested buyers.
Good morning Scadwell86,

Is this the property you are referring to? Without an address I am guessing, line below:
http://www.flexmls.com/link.html?zm64mt6esu7,12,1

This property is in the subdivision of Sunset Point Resubdivision II. If you are interested in this subdivsion, buying or selling property please click on my profile to learn more about me, including 61 reviews written by past clients.

Best of luck.

Spirit

Spirit Messingham, PLLC
3rd Generation Full-Time Realtor®
Tierra Antigua Realty
Direct (520) 471-6900
Fax (866) 365-5208
SpiritRealty@cox.net
http://www.TierraAntigua.com
4634 W Bluebell Way in Tucson, AZ 85742 closed in a residential resale on 9/2012 for $165,600. It was 2,142 square feet with four bedrooms. The sale prior to that on MLS was in August. There were some rentals as well.
Age, condition, curb appeal, and even your neighbors can play a factor in your resale value. Please call me for a no-obligation, comparative market analysis if you'd like more information on your own home.