Home Buying in Naples>Question Details

Big Apple Bu…, Real Estate Pro in Bergen County, NJ

Hos is Briar Landings in wildwood lakes? Im looking at a 1br in there now to be used as an investment and was wondering if there were any opinions

Asked by Big Apple Buildings, Bergen County, NJ Sun Jan 8, 2012

or viewpoints about the place? The fees seem reasonable and it seems like a nice place and that it would make a good annual rental.. Im looking for cash flow and this would fit the bill.

Thanks as always.

Answers

9
thank you for all the advice.. i purchased the unit and rented it in 1 week for 750. I have a great tenant and the place is well taken care of.
is this a safe community and easy to rent?
It's a good, low end (price wise) community renters like. So will you...KathyBC 800-448-3411 ext 601. Have owned rental property for many years!
Web Reference: http://AroundNaples.com
I specialize in both sales and rentals so just as a bit of background, Wildwood Lakes is comprised of 2 communities, Briar Landings and the Enclave. Briar Landings has many renters. While it flexuates with the rental market, 1 bedrooms in Briar Landings may rent approx 700-795/mo for annual rentals. One point of note, Briar Landings are wood framed units and older than the Enclave. The Enclave is concrete block and gated. There are also great opportunities at Enclave if you are looking to invest and may yield slightly higher rates. Resale may be a consideration down the line. Two bedrooms generally are more preferred and may rent more quickly, thereby reducing your vacancy rate, over one bedroom units. I'd be happy to help you find your investment at Wildwood Lakes or other communities with your goal of cash flow. The Inventory in Naples has significantly reduced over the most recent year. So now may be a good time to purchase. Please send me an email and I can forward you opportunities to review. I can also set you up with a free service to provide you regular emails with new properties that meet your needs. Look forward to hearing from you and helping you find your investment in our paradise of Naples!
Best regards
Nancy E Jaynes, "I FInd What You're Looking For"
Multi-Award Winning Top Producer, 5-Star Best in Client Satisfaction
Premiere Plus Realty Co, 370 5th Ave S, Naples, FL 34102
Cell: 239-821-3789 Email: NEJaynes@hotmail.com
We recommend a minimum 2br 2ba as the resale is much better. Plus for rental 2 room-mates can share the unit and have their own priavte bath.
thank you so much for the info and advice so far everyone!
Good Afternoon:

I used to live in the area for 6 years. The bedrooms area big and each unit has its own lanai. It is a nice community with a very nice pool and clubhouse. There is a strip mall at the entrance but the traffic from there has really no effect on community. The only knock is that is it wood construction instead of concrete block.

If you would like more information on this or other units in the community in back (The Enclave) please let me know.

Thanks for asking your question,

Jeff Roozen
Amerivest Realty
239-285-5333
Jroozen@att.net
Web Reference: http://www.JeffRoozen.com
Briar Landings is a great rental location. It is a condo conversion complex well located tyo Naples Ammenities and Employmnet. The units can generate a good return based on current sales pricing and rental demand. I would be happy to assist you in analysis of this and or other Naples area investors. I have owned and managed rentals on my own and have extensive experience with Investors in opur market.
Web Reference: http://www.Ken-Lowe.com
Hello...
There are 4 units in Wildwood Lakes from a 3/2 at $119,900 and 1219 S/F to the 1/1 at $35,000 and 811 S/F.
Any of these would make great investment properties as the rental market, both seasonal and Annual, is doing well in this area.
I would be glad to preview them for you and send photos and information.
Have a Great week...
Kathy Holbrook
Waterfront Realty Group, Inc
239-898-3327