Ted, Home Buyer in City in the Hills, B...

Homes in City in the Hills area with "mother-in-law" or "casita" type homes on property.

Asked by Ted, City in the Hills, Bakersfield, CA Thu Nov 12, 2009

Answers

3
Actually, I believe the properties you might be talking about are in Four Seasons - the KHovnanian development for adults aged 55+. They do have floorplan(s) with the casitas.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 22, 2009
Hello Ted,

Dawn and I have sold a number of homes in the City in the Hills and neither of us can remember any with guest houses or casitas.

If your budget allows for it, there are homes just to the east in Tuscany that do have guest houses... We just ran a search and there are none currently available, but they do come up from time to time and we would be happy to set up a search for you in that area - we could also cover the City in the Hills, just to be safe.

If you are interested, we can be contacted through our primary site (referenced below).

Robert and Dawn Morris
(661) 243-7282
Ted, Not sure what your 'question' means? Are you looking for that type of property? And how are you going about your search? Let me know if I can provide you further assistance. Best regards, Darlene