Home Buying in Buffalo>Question Details

Jeanette Riv…, Home Buyer in Buffalo, NY

Home purchase FHA loan

Asked by Jeanette Rivera, Buffalo, NY Sun Feb 10, 2013

I have paid off a collection account and paid down credit cards credit score doesn't reflect that. Will I be able to ask for a FHA loan

Answers

2
Hi!
I'd be happy to see if your score qualifies you for an FHA loan yet. Sometimes tradelines don't report new activity right away, but we can do a rapid rescore to see where you are at presently. I can also counsel you on anything else that needs to be done to get approved.

Meghan Meier
Senior Mortgage Consultant
Proficio Mortgage
877-315-0683 X 7047
mmeier@proficiomortgage.com
http://apply.proficiomortgage.com/mmeier
"National Lender, No Money Down Programs Still Available"
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 13, 2013
It may take a few months Jeanette for you to see the payments reflect on your credit report and score. Have you contacted a mortgage broker yet? They should be able to give you a good idea if you can be Pre-Qualified for a home purchase. Also checkout Homefront in Western New York works in conjunction with First Niagara and M & T Bank. They have a first time home club that match's your deposits if you stay in the program. If you complete it they match it at 4 to 1 margin. It all goes to your closing cost's. The program can vary from 10-12 month's, in case you were looking to move quickly.

I also included a link for Homefront for you to check out. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Craig Wheeler
Licensed Real Estate Associate