Home Buying in Nob Hill>Question Details

Conoboy, Home Seller in Nob Hill, Albuquerque,...

Home pricing right now

Asked by Conoboy, Nob Hill, Albuquerque, NM Mon Nov 2, 2009

I live in the nob hill ridgecrest area and got a few market analyzes done to meet and interview realtors, while a couple seemed great, a couple less so and a couple were very bad fits, the numbers given more or less mean that I can't afford to have a Realtor and put my home on the market . . . this is pretty depressing as I would like to move if possible, any advise?

Answers

2
I am not in need of moving or any financial strain at all, moving is something I would like to do it I can. But I want to move to a move expensive market and so would have to maximize my net price or take a step down in circumstance. This is purely a because I want to move, I just can't afford to loose the price of a car from the sale & do what I want -so that is my quandary.
I am sure you will get the reply go with a short sale. Talk to the bank and see if they will accept less than is owed. Then the price does not matter so much as the bank is taking the loss.

You may find you are stuck and have to live where you bought for while longer.
Why not do a for sale buy owner? Nob Hill is a very desirable market and without a relator your home could be priced well below the market.
Flag Tue Oct 23, 2012