Steve Peck, Home Buyer in Highland, CA

Home in California Cities: Highland, Redlands, Moreno Valley, Banning, Fontana for less then 100K?

Asked by Steve Peck, Highland, CA Mon Jan 12, 2009

I was looking at a REDC auction and it looked to be a good way to buy but I have recently read some negative things about them.

I am looking to buy a home only if it is possible to find a home around 90 K or less. I am a first time homebuyer.

The areas I am looking at are Highland, Redlands, Moreno Valley, Banning, Fontana, Colton, Rialto, and Ontario or near by cities in California.

Is it possible to find a descent home in that price range?

Answers

7
Hello Steve - That is a touch price point to find a home in the cities that you indicated. You may need to widen that search area. If you would like me to send you some listings that might work for you, please feel free to contact me. But, I agree with Rachel that you definitely want to do your due diligence on the home you select to bid on, if you decide to go that route. Best of luck to you!
Hello Steve, REDC auctions are a good place to find some really good deals but if you are going to go that direction, make sure you due all the due diligence you can before making any type of offers or bids. Good deals are to be had with these auctions but if you change your mind or cancel after an accepted offer, your deposit will probably be retained by the auction company.
Hello Steve,
REDC auctions are a good place to find some really good deals but if you are going to go that direction, make sure you due all the due diligence you can before making any type of offers or bids. Good deals are to be had with these auctions but if you change your mind or cancel after an accepted offer, your deposit will probably be retained by the auction company.
Hello Steve,
Did you ever buy your home? If not, right now there is a great inventory of homes in the areas that you are interested in for the price range that you want! Let me know (@909-262-6221) if you are still looking & I would be glad to help you buy your dream home :-)
I would say yes. It will probably need some work or be a foreclosure or both. Let me know if I can run a search for you.
Hi Steve,

The short answer to your question is "Yes". The longer answer is that it depends upon what you consider decent and also what size home you desire. I would be happy to help you find a home in any of those areas.

Feel free to drop me a line or give me a call.

Thanks for asking the question. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Take care and have a great day!

Tisza Major-Posner, Realtor, IVPG Realty (909) 837-8922 tisza@homesbytisza.com
Web Reference: http://Route66Living.com
Steve;

please stay clear of these online scams & contact a local realtor who will provide you with the latest,most accurate info from the MLS and also adhere to professional standards of ethics.