David, Home Buyer in 49508

Home for lease option... Grand Rapids, MI... Cascade, MI.... Ada.. Michigan Rockford , MI

Asked by David, 49508 Mon May 24, 2010

Looking to lease with option in this market

Answers

2
Hi David,

There is a new service available to potential renters which provides lease/rental listings in the greater Grand Rapids area. It can actually be set up to e-mail you when the latest LEASE listings become available in the areas you're most interested in. If you'd like more information about this service, let us know.

Also...a caution. There is still a lot of foreclosure activity on homes. We've heard of situations in which renters have been informed that the home they rented is being returned to the bank. It's wise to do a little research prior to plunking down you hard earned dollars.
I have 2 homes listed right now that the sellers will entertain a lease to own. please contact me and I can get you the details. One Lease option or lease to own is in Kentwood, MI, and the Other lease option or Lease to own is in Greenville, MI.
Web Reference: http://www.markbrace.com
Please note this date was in 2010.
Flag Fri Jun 13, 2014