Home Buying in Willoughby>Question Details

chaundatolbe…, Renter in Willoughby, OH

Home for Rent to Own

Asked by chaundatolbert, Willoughby, OH Sun Jun 10, 2012

Are there any Rent To Own Companies in Willoughby, for a reasonable price that are not part of these on-line rent-town sites, that can and turly can help me fine a nice home for me and my family? Or just a regular home for rent in the area of Edison Elementary?

Answers

2
Hello -
We have a 3BR home that will be freeing up soon available to rent. It is in the arrowhead neighborhood in Willoughby Ohio, south of Lake Shore on Cherokee Trail. It is on a double lot with a good sized, fenced in yard and a 1.5 car detached garage with extra room on the back. If interested, please e-mail me at 283mfg@gmail.com for more info.
BDS
Hello Chaundatolbert - I am not familiar with any rent to own companies in Willoughby. As a real estate agent we are able to assist you with finding homes and negotiating the terms for you. This options may be the best for you and does not cost you any money. Please contact myself or one of my associates if you would like to dicuss options. Thank you and best wishes - Jennifer Allen 440-796-4833 jallen1105@gmail.com http://www.therealestatecookbook.com