Home Buying in Tampa>Question Details

Aharris3691, Home Buyer in

Home buying for younger couple

Asked by Aharris3691, Mon Feb 24, 2014

Hello everyone! My husband and I are looking to move to Florida in the next year or two. We are a young couple in our late 20's with no children. We are avid fishers and want to be in a place where other young people are. We want to be on or very close to the water, we do not want to be in the big city, but a little bit on the out skirts. What areas would be best for us? Thanks!

Answers

5
check out http://www.iwanttoliveinflorida.com for listings, market profiles, demographics, and more.
I am younger and an avid fisherman myself. I think you guys may like the Cocoa Beach area. Lots of young people, tons of fishing, not in a major city, but not too far from Orlando.
I'd suggest the intercoastal area's of Pinellas, St. Petersburg, Riverview, Dunedin There are several ramps, docks, and piers in the area,i Dunedin has causeway access, drop a kayak in directly on the sand, you can fish for red's near the mangroves for trout in the flats or just paddle to Honeymoon Island. There are some small pubs and restaurant downtown. St. Pete has some homes tucked away near on and near the water, easy access to downtown St. Pete and a short drive to South Tampa.. You may like Riverview, there is a boat ramp on the river, you can hit the crosstown and make it down to Channelside in a short amount of time. Call or Privately email me and I can share a little more information. 727-564-4570 Carter@mytampabayrealty.com -Jereme Carter
Interview a few Realtors and find one you are comfortable with. Ask a lot of questions and when you find someone you hit it off then go look at a few homes. You should get pre-approved too.
Then best of luck to you
Hi!

There are plenty of areas that I think you would love. South Tampa, downtown St. Pete, New Tampa, Palm Harbor, just name a few. I can assist you in narrowing those options with a quick phone call. Feel free to email me your best number or give me a call at your convenience.

Thanks and I look forward to speaking to you soon!

Jenn Cook
Bahia Realty Group
813-810-7454
jenn@jenncook.com
http://www.tamparealestatelink.com