Home Buying in Glen Ellyn>Question Details

Pink82daisy, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

Home buying after seperating from military

Asked by Pink82daisy, Los Angeles, CA Sat Jun 7, 2014

I will be moving back to il in Aug. I would like buy a house in the Glen Ellyn area since their schools are amongst the best. I have a pretty low credit score (single mother of 4) most of my income went to childcare so survived on credit. I have applied for jobs no luck yet. I'm wondering if I would qualify for the welcome home heroes grant?

Answers

2
Pink,

I spent eight years on Active Duty and recently moved back to my hometown area, originally from Lombard. I have an excellent lender I use who can help you get pre-approved when you're ready. His name is Bob Fornatto, you can go to my website and follow his link at the bottom of my page for further information. I'm also available to help you transition back to civilian life.

I look forward to talking to you,

James Lynch
Pink, it sounds like you're going to be making a lot of changes in the next few months. Rather than locking yourself in by buying a home, it may be smart to rent until you get a job and everything else more settled.