Andy Key, Home Buyer in Ohio

Home Builder Incentive, they will buy my home?

Asked by Andy Key, Ohio Fri Nov 2, 2012

Does anyone know the name of the builder who offers to buy anyone's house if in turn the builder can sell their houses back to the house seller? I just heard that on the radio a couple of days ago, but can't find the name of the builder on the internet.

Answers

3
I believe that it's Trinity Homes as well. Definitely an option, but I agree that you'll probably be farther ahead by selling your existing home before you buy. You'll have more options and be in a better leverage position to negotiate. Hope that helps!

Ryan Reynolds
Keller Williams Capital Partners Realty
(614) 726-6971
http://www.RyanHelpsU.com
Try Trinity Homes. Just remember you will come out further ahead buying your new home without bringing your existing home to the table.
Hi Andy, Are you working with a realtor? I highly suggest that you hire a buyers agent to help represent you to make sure that you are protected!! As a buyer a realtor is a free service to you so make sure you take advantage of that! I have assisted several buyers/sellers with this program. It is called the Trade Program and Trinity Homes is the builder. Please let me know if you need assistance with anything else. I would be more than happy to explain the program and help you through the process!

Good Luck