Munmoiz, Home Buyer in 78418

Hl Looking to buy in the padre island townhomes on Windward. Why is everything on sale there? anything I?

Asked by Munmoiz, 78418 Mon Aug 17, 2009

should know about?

Answers

5
If you will excuse the expression, we have a "constipated" market--a lot of properties coming in, but not as many going out, due to the economy. But that is changing, slowly and surely. So, yes, there is a large inventory--what an opportunity for you the Buyer! Lots of choices, and Sellers motivated to sell.

In my opinion, island property will always be a good investment, because there is only so much island. It can't grow--unless we had a volcano ;-D And we don't. People will always be attracted to live on or near water, and find the beauty of island living desirable.

I have lived on North Padre Island for 25 years and counting. I love it and feel blessed to be surrounded by so much beauty, good neighbors, safe neighborhood.

If you want a positive experience in finding an island townhome, let me help you.
Kay
As previously stated, Windward is a nice area b/c of walking distance to the beach. To be more specific to your answers, I don't really know why so many people are looking to sell (all answers would be speculative). Secondly, I don't believe there is anything odd to know about. Should you all have any specific questions, I would be willing to try to help.
I would like an answer to this question also...it appears that the question has not been answered.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 22, 2009
Living anywhere on North Padre Island is great! Visited here myself several years ago and bought a place straight away. Windward is nice b/c of walking distance to the beach. Several great buys on The Island. Good luck in your search. Contact me if you need help in your house hunt.
Hello
Call me for a complete list of what is available on the Island. I'll be glad to assist you in making a purchase.
Charlie 361-947-3947