Home Buying in Middleton>Question Details

Sudonihm, Home Buyer in 53705

Hidden Oaks

Asked by Sudonihm, 53705 Fri Apr 10, 2009

Is Hidden Oaks in Middleton a good place to buy?

Answers

2
Hi Sudonihm,

Hidden Oaks is a wonderful subdivision. You may also want to look at Middleton Ridge. The price points are similar. I believe this subdivision is located better for resale in the future (it also has a variety of homes in higher price pts). I have a client that is closing on a home on Belle Fontaine Lane and very excited. Many of the neighbors vary in age and profession with a variety of children. The Northside elementry is just up the road and the middle school is blocks away. This is a wonderful subdivision with a children's park and a bike path intended for the future. Overall, the more appealing consideration with this neighborhood is the ability to choose a lot and a builder or just purchase a home move-in ready. If you have interest in designing a home with the finishes of your choosing this may be a more appealing home purchase route. I am in direct contact with a variety of builders and could easily send you some plan options or set up a time for you meet with a builders with current specs available......not surprising this neighborhood is selling fast. Please call me if you have further interest.

Donna Birschbach
Associate Broker
Keller Williams-West
(608)444-4194
birsch@chorus.net
Web Reference: http://www.jdbirschbach.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 11, 2010
Sudonihm,

I have clients who closed on a home in Hidden Oaks late last year and they like it a lot. The builder is Veridian and they are offering a ton of incentives to new home buyers as well as first time home buyers. If you would like more information I would be happy to send it your way. Send me an e-mail or give me a call. Thanks for your time. I look forward to hearing from you. Mark 239-5593 mark@markgladue.com