Home Buying in Naples>Question Details

askom, Home Buyer in Naples, FL

Hi, we just bought a place in Naples. I was wondering what is a better internet /phone companies in Naples. Can anyone recommend a handyman. Thanks

Asked by askom, Naples, FL Mon Jan 7, 2013

Answers

6
I have the comcast bundle,it includes Tv,Alarm and internet for 79.00 per month,we dont have a home phone just cell phones and it works great for us.I am a handyman also and 20 years experience as a project manager with high end residential homes in Miami Dade,Boca Raton and Naples.I was a licensed roofing contractor but got our of that game.Congrats on your purchase.My cell is 239-537-0488
Yes, for the HandyMan, try Handy Solutions 239, Brandon Hatton at 740-408-2538 or handysolutions239@gmail.com
Affordable handyman is the best. He is in the phone book out google him. His name is Mike Varney.
Congratulations on your purchase.since there are quite a few to chose from, you may want to interview a couple, weight the cost against the advantages they offer in their packages and base your decision on the company that best suites your needs.
Be certain that whom ever you hire a Handy man, they are licensed and insured.
Hope this helps. If you have other friends or family looking to relocate, I would be happy to assist,
Best Wishes in your new home, I know you will love Naples!! Welcome!!!!
Claudette Looker
Check out both Comcast and Century Link. I personally don't like having all in one because if one goes down you're out of luck, but with a couple of different, you may have service on one, but not the other. Both have some great bundled plans, so you just have to choose what's right for you.
COMCAST FOR INTERNET AND PHONE