Home Buying in Amagansett>Question Details

Ab67, Home Buyer in Amagansett, NY

Hi there -- I'm trying to get my arms around rough pricing per acre in Amagansett near the bay beach for vacant land. Can anyone help me get an?

Asked by Ab67, Amagansett, NY Tue Jan 17, 2012

idea?

Answers

3
William ’s answer
Amagansett North / Bell Estate does have a range, but not as drastic in recent years. Most of the properties in the 1.5 to 2 acre size are transferring between 600k and just shy 1m in past 2 years. As there is little land left vacant in this very small and desirable area and demand remains high, the best lots sell at the top of this range and the lesser desirable in regards to specific location or challenging topography are valued in the lower range I mention. At the top of the market, the +/- 2 acre parcel was transferring at 1.2 to 1.3. Regardless, the less there is the more its worth generally and Amagansett is in short supply of parcels greater than 1 acre. Buying Land in Amagansett is a smart investment. William "JR" Kuneth, Devlin McNiff Halstead Property / wkunethhalstead.com
in January of 2012 ,maybe.
there is no 2 acre property in Amagansett for $600,000.
In May 2015 1 2 acre lot on Town Lane old for $3 mill.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 28, 2015
I'd be happy to help. After doing a search for land near the bay in Amagansett, I'm seeing prices ranging from $500,000 p acre for bay view to over $2,000,000 on the bay. Like anything else, prices relate to location, location, location.....Also, as permits can take time in the Hamptons, price will vary along with the permit process.

I always say, it's not whether you find a great deal, it's whether or not the location is suited to your lifestyle. There's always going to be a deal available. It's about you and what property works for your needs. Feel free to call me directly 631-871-7844 Terry T