Home Buying in Los Angeles>Question Details

Susan, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

Hi there! I am looking for a realtor who specializes in HUD, Short Sales and Foreclosures in Los Angeles. If

Asked by Susan, Los Angeles, CA Sat Mar 21, 2009

so, which area(s) of LA do you spend the most time?
Thank you in advance for your time.
Susan

Answers

3
Hi Susan,
I spend most of my time in the West Los Angeles area. For HUD property, you can go directly to their website, which is http://www.hud.gov (be careful here because there are several "look-alike" sites.
Bank Foreclosures and short-sales are on the MLS (Realtor websites). You can access that directly from my website below( no sign in or obligation).
Hi Susan,
I am experienced in assisting buyers with short sales and foreclosures, and I list some as well. I would be happy to explain the pros and cons of buying these types of properties. I spend most of my time on the Westside and South Bay from Brentwood through Manhattan, Hermosa, and Redondo Beach. I also sell properties in the Valley, Hollywood, Los Feliz, and elsewhere. Please let me know if I can help.
Thanks, Reid

Reid Kaplan
cell: (310) 883-8921
e-mail: Reid@LAHomesExpert.com
Hi Susan,

I'm an agent with Coldwell Banker in Sherman Oaks, and I live in the Eagle Rock area where I've lived for nearly 20 years. Coldwell Banker has an excellent program for short sales, and has streamlined the process with lenders by involving them when creating their short sale package to help make the process hopefully quicker & easier. We also have access to foreclosures all over the area. Please contact me if you would like me to help you out - I'd be glad to assist you & let you know what properties are available in the area based on what you are looking for. Please email me at john.barry@coldwellbanker.com, or call me at 323-810-7976 if you would like me to help you out.

Thanks, hope you have a great day!

John Barry
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
http://www.jbknowsthevalley.com