Home Buying in Princeton>Question Details

Buyer22, Home Buyer in New York, NY

Hi, quick question re 10 Skyfield, Princeton

Asked by Buyer22, New York, NY Sun Oct 27, 2013

Anyone know anything about this property or have any insight. It's of interest to me and seems reasonable value now it's had significant price reductions. Anyone aware of the home, it's history or whether it's a good buy or not. I'm just a little concerned there maybe something wrong with it as it's been on the market for so long, although I think it's probably just that it was way overpriced and about $1m is fair.

Would welcome any insight, thanks

Answers

7
Hi Buyer 22, This home is fairly young grand 5000+ sq ft home located at the back of a wooded cul-de-sac. With a Princeton Mailing address it is located within the Hopewell Township school district. Honestly - if it was truly located in Princeton that price would be considered low.

Are you the person who submitted an accepted offer on the house?
If not - it is still available for backup offers and we can go see it.

Let me know how I can help you find your home....
I can be best reached at 609.240.9879 or directly at lweil@glorianilson.com

Lisa Weil
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 23, 2013
Hi Buyer 22,

Please consult a local Buyer's agent , making sure that they are working for you & not the seller by default.
Any agent who shows you the home without a buyer's agency relationship is representing the seller by default.
By posting your opinions on this open forum, you just shared your price comfort zone & motivation, both essential components of a negotiation.

If you're still in the market & looking to find out the real market value of this home via a comparative market analysis, to determine if it constitutes a 'Good buy', please contact directly:

Shalu Thaman - Realtor,ePRO,ABR,SRES
Keller Williams Princeton Real Estate
Cell # 609.577.5861
Fax # 609.613.5907
http://www.Linkedin.com/Shaluthaman
Just showed this property get in touch and I will share info.

Joyce Begg
Weidel Realtors
25 years of experience working for you!
Krytex@aol.com
Hello, this property has been on the market approximately 307 days. The original Sale Price for this spectacular home was $1,795,000 and the owners have recently made a significant price reduction to $1,275,000. Also, do note that this home is located in Hopewell Township, although it carries a Princeton address.
Please contact me if you would like more information or if you would like to visit and tour this house.
908-507-9215
Gloria Nilson & Co.
Good value now, close to Princeton, good Hopewell school system too! Take a look?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 27, 2013
its not actually in Princeton. Its in Hopewell twp with a Princeton address. Its assessed value is very near asking price. Given when reassessments were done in Hopewell twp (near peak) you can draw your own conclusion. I suggest if interested you see home in person. BTW Carter rd (its off carter) is pretty busy.(I lived on it over 40 years)
Hi there,

I can take a look for you. What is your email and I will send you the listing. I will also look and call to see what the story is.

Melissa Silva
Realestate.mel.s@gmail.com
201-527-7313