Home Buying in Hialeah>Question Details

Owner, Home Buyer in Hialeah, FL

Hi, my question is my realtors card say;s his name and after that it say's International,P.A.

Asked by Owner, Hialeah, FL Wed Nov 14, 2012

what does that mean ? and I know the P.A does not stand for pennsylvania because we are in Florida. THanks

Answers

3
PA stands for professional association. it's a type of corporation that we can hold our license in that reduces our taxes along with some other benefits. Not sure what the international stands for. Is he a Certified International Property Specialist? That's a designation that takes at least a full week of education plus some other requirements.
Hope this helps.
ps why don't you just ask your agent?
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 14, 2012
P.A. stands for "Professional Association". In Florida, individuals can form a "professional corporation". They are afforded far greater tax benefits than being "self-employed" or a sole-proprietorship as a result.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 14, 2012
P.A. means Professional Association.

P.A. is attractive to professionals because it provides some of the tax advantages and liability protections of a business corporation.